You Have Better Things To Do Than Manage Your Hosting
Maintaining an internet site should not mean disbursement hours optimizing your server and battling security threats. With Managed WordPress, we have a tendency to handle the technical stuff for you -server setup, security, backups, even performance optimization - thus you'll pay it slow coming up with, managing content and doing what is necessary to you.
ALL PLANS INCLUDE
- 1000s of themes and plugins
- One-click migration tool
- sFTP access to WordPress files
- Nightly backups and one-click site restore
- Redundant firewalls, malware scanning and DDoS protection
- Daily backups & 1 click restore
- Automatic WordPress Core Updates
- Temporary website address
- One-click SSL installation
- Localized in 37 countries and 17 languages
- Premium WordPress Hosting Platform
- Award-winning 24/7 support
*99.9% uptime | *Money-back guarantee!
Managed means easy
We do all this:
- Automatic account setup
- Automatic WordPress core updates
- Nightly backups w/ 1-click restore
- DDoS protection & site monitoring
- Optimized WordPress servers
So you can simply build your awe-inspiring website!
Built for performance
Host your website on the platform engineered expressly to optimize Word Press, with superior coolness like load-balanced servers and SSD drives.
We have triumph, 24/7 support able to solve your toughest hosting problems, and many WordPress videos and interactive walk through.
Keep hackers away
Your website gets the non-public easy treatment, 24/7. Our security team monitors, threats, and deflects therefore you'll rest simple.
Get in with Google
Our WordPress programmed improvement (SEO) plugin walks through your website and mechanically handles your site’s SEO basics to urge it seen by Google and different major search engines.
Stage before you show
Create a full-blown staging setting to check your changes each that method before you release them into the wild.
No domain? No problem.
Don’t let your lack of a site stop you from making your website. Simply begin with one in every of our temporary domains and swap it out for the important issue later.